• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alaska Trip Presentation in Philly, Sat. Oct 17th!

jhbfly

In May-July of this year I made the trip from SE Pennsylvania to Alaska and back on my 2009 F650GS. Now I've been invited to give a presentation on that trip as part of the October 17th Fall Open House at RevZilla Motorsports (Philadelphia, PA). I intend to cover all elements of the trip....bike, planning, route, lodging, etc, etc, etc. If you want to know more about long distance travel on an F650GS twin or about making that once in a lifetime trip to Alaska please come on out. The more the merrier! Have questions or things you would like me to address? Message me here or email to jhbfly@yahoo.com! Please join me at RevZilla on Oct 17!

My trip to Alaska is covered at www.2wheels2alaska.com

You can also read about the trip here at this MOA Forum Thread: http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=35813

Preparing the presentation by looking at all my trip pictures brings it all back for me as if it were yesterday. This is one of my favorites:

568528954_BmrPu-M.jpg

Jack Broomall

jhbfly@yahoo.com

Details of the RevZilla Open House and my Alaska presentation are sorting out. Open House from noon to 4:00 PM (ish!) Lots of special deals on rider gear. Check it out at their web site www.revzilla.com or go to the RevZilla blog. The "Riding to Alaska" starts at 2:00 PM. Come on out!!! :wave

Up early and working on my presentation for this Saturday, 10/17, at RevZilla in Philly. Looks like Saturdays weather will be appropriate to Alaska, 50s and rainy!!
I hope some friends can come by. It's gonna be fun!!
566911638_KTZZG-M.jpg

Saturday's presentation went great. Had a nice crowd for such a crummy day. It was nice to meet face to face with friends new and old and spend time re-living the Alaska trip. Thanks to the friends who visited and to RevZilla Motorsports for hosting the event! Anyone who wants to know more about riding to Alaska just contact me here.
Jack

Back