• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW BIkers of Metro Washington Oktoberfest

R

rocketman

Went riding last weekend thru the hills and mountains of Upper Md on my way to the BMWBMW Oktoberfest. I'm working on a full report but in the meantime I thought I'd post a few pics taken along the way and at the fest itself till I finish the report.

First: a pic taken on Rt. 40 north bound as I entered the foothills of the Catoctin Mountains on my way up. Although it was a gray sort of day, the air was rich with the smells of fall, the temps cool and pleasant, the roads mostly empty as i wound my way down quiet umarked back roads.
time-line.jpg

and this one taken around 5:30AM Sunday of the bikes lined up under the cover of a large open meeting hall using just the single overhead light.
time-1.jpg

Rather like this one!:D
More to come....

RM

Two excellent photos! Particularly like the bikes lined up.......looking forward to your full report.
:)

Back