• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Dainese leathers

G

gregLewis

Would appreciate any advice regarding Dainese leathers, particularly the "Luce" 2-piece suit.

Thanks

Dianese leathers

I can't help you with the leathers, but I do have the Dry Line
jacket and pants and I like them very much. They are warm and
comfortable to wear. I find them much more comfortable to wear than the BMW Airflow II suit that I have. I am thinking of pulling
the liner out of my Dianese pants to wear in the summer because they are so much more comfortable.

I also have the Dianese Gore-tex boots and they are very nice
and comfortable as well. I am not sure how water proof they are
as I have not been caught in a very hard rain so far.

Gerald

I cant commnt directly about the Dainese Leathers, but I can say I really like the Combintion of AGV Sport jacket and First Gear pants I have. When I see pro racers sporting textile suits, I will consider them for my needs. I wear leathers about 90 percent of the time, and mesh when it gets really hot.
I would recommend zipper vetilation over perforated leather. It works to move air about as well, and perforated leather gets mighty cold in winter

Back