• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Allow me to introduce myself in NJ

Hello all!

My name is Will, I'll be 22 in a couple weeks, and I own no cars. My main ride is a '95 oilhead GS that I will soon be converting to a HACK. I also own a handful of Hondas ranging from 1963-1977 and a '72 T120r. I currently reside in Ocean County, NJ. I try to go to as many rallies as I can afford. I love food, wrenching, and long walks on the beach. Also, I'm single :evil and am currently accepting pm's from single females who either ride or have a great interest. Ha!

I finally decided to sign up for the forum because I have been having evil thoughts lately that involve me attempting to trade my entire oilhead GS rig with IMZ sidecar for a 60's Earles-fork twin (IMHO god's gift to motorcycling). If I could get some suggestions as to the best place to bring this matter up, I would be quite appreciative!

Welcome Will! Sounds like you've got some interesting stuff going on with the bikes. As for single females, well...you probably picked the wrong club for that...

Welcome Will! Sounds like you've got some interesting stuff going on with the bikes. As for single females, well...you probably picked the wrong club for that...

Too funny but sort of agree.

Check in often and peruse the various forums for lots of information and comraderie.

Welcome Aboard Will :wave

Just about any technical question you might have about your rides
and
where to take them touring is available here either via the search button
or
by just starting a new thread.

If you are looking for a great fall ride come on up to the MOA "event" in the Catskills. It's just a short ride from New Jersey!

Color In The Catskills

• FREE Admission
  • BMW Demo Trucks
  • Max BMW GS Training
  • Vendors
  • Family Friendly
  • Lots of Shopping
  • Twisty Curvy Roads
  • Mountain Scenery
Huntersmall.jpg

Color In The Catskills

Welcome Will. Good to hear from a new member under the age of 50! :laugh

How about a pic of your bike? We like to admire other peoples rides.

Back