• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Falling Leaf.....Anyone?

Great weekend! Wonderful weather. Wonderful roads. Will remember the good times around the camp fires, and the anvil shoots.

Thanks to the Gateway Club for hosting.

Attachments

• Falling Leaf.jpg
    Falling Leaf.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 136
It was an absoutly great rally! Best I've ever been to. Gateway riders do a first class rally! They even delivered firewood to each campsite each afternoon.
Dad won oldest rider, he's getting quite a collection of these plaques!

Thanks to all the Gateway people for putting on a great rally.

Nathan, looked for you (figuring you'd be pretty easy to spot) but didn't see you. Hoped to get to meet you.

Nathan, looked for you (figuring you'd be pretty easy to spot) but didn't see you. Hoped to get to meet you.

Me?

I lay low in the Airheads tent at rallys. I'm not actually too "crazy."

20101009001.jpg

Edit: I'd just like to point out; yes, I sleep (diagonally) in a tiny tent.. and I brought a huge chair. :ha

It was an absoutly great rally! Best I've ever been to. Gateway riders do a first class rally!

I'LL SECOND THAT !!!!

Sorry, no pictures from me. Maybe BE or Manic can put some up. I'm not allowed to have a camera at rallies anymore. I keep breaking them.

I can't stress this enough

This years "Falling Leaf" was the best rally I've ever been to..... We had an AIRHEAD central,

We Had " Richards World.....

Some-one please...put up some pictures....

Crazy Drummer Dude hung out all weekend. Glorious.....!!!

Back