• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Falling Leaf.....Anyone?

Too bad we can't bottle this great weather for the rally. I just hope for a couple dry days to enjoy the twisties and night campfires. Last year will be hard to beat.

My wife has given the go ahead. I may drive to Bloomington/Normal on Friday evening and stay somewhere, then head to Potosi. If the weather looks gnarly, I am staying home.
I am done crossing states in the rain for this year, if I don't have to.

EDIT: Now she is worried about me driving at night. Saturday would be a long day to the rally from home, then Sunday again. Not that I haven't done it before.
:ha

Last edited:
Roy, you are always welcome to stay the night ay myu place to shave off the night riding.
The AR club usually camps at the foot of the hill on the north east side of the camp ground close to the fence. Maybe we will try to be in that general area?

Looks like there will be cool weather to enjoy with a nice fire at night.

Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Looks like there will be cool weather to enjoy with a nice fire at night.

Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
:clap
Maybe the Gerbings will be used.....:)

Me & the wifey will be there coming from Jawja! 1st Time to FL. Colder temps make camping great for us, hmmm good camp fire and cold beers...oh yea!

Not going to make it

Parents weekend at my youngest daughters university. I'll have to shoot for next year, have fun everyone!

Will be there for sure cuz it's only 225 miles from home. Here's a better satellite photo of the fairgrounds' location at the junction of Rtes 185 & 8.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 330
Awesome! Looks like we won't need no ice fer the beer!:buds

I'll be there; Friday instead of Thursday due to the rotten weather forcast and a wrenched back needing an extra day to heal.

I'm out... from Cincy area west Thur & Fri it will be Real WET.
Then Real Cool... downright chilly on the backside. Weather Wins

Carey bailed and I followed his lead. Did manage to ride up to New Glarus with the Hardley boys and girls. At least one had heated gear so we did ride Sat in the snowfall.:bottle

Back