• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW mechanic twin cities needed

M

missmuddy

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic who can work on my 79 r100?

I'm in a jam.

Earl at Moon Motors Monticello knows a lot about airheads.

does Charlie only work on older models or would he be a guy to take a 05 rt for a main bearing that is leaking on the clutch or should I stick to a Dealer and if so any e-mail or address ?

He had all kinds of BMWs in his shop. I am pretty sure he will work on any model.

I dropped mine off on Monday and was riding it Friday. It was a totally different bike when I got it back.

I put a thousand miles on it last weekend. That's a first for me. Best weekend in a long time.....

yep the more I use this forum the more informed I am ,from the DIY tech section to the region to the gear man I feel apart of something,thanks for all the help here and later:thumb:thumb:thumb

damn HE had it a week and it was a big job,but it was home and I got a couple rides in before the snow so I am Happy,broke but happy:thumb:thumb

Its a good feeling knowing it was done right. Amazing shop, no?

Back