• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

You think you know your states?

94%. Avg error 10 miles. 300 seconds.

Just hope it doesnt make you place all the boxy states in the middle first! (wyoming and colorado are hard to get right!)

Next!

Bum Map!

Where's the State of Confussion on this map?

96% 11 miles

I dunno about confussion, but Confusion is actually DC which was omitted from the map. :laugh

100% @ 313... Would have been faster but I was trying to push :stick TX into the Pacific!

The biggest problem is having no references when you have to place something like Missouri or Oklahoma or Montana (all of which I 'missed') within a certain distance of correct when there are no nearby states, rivers, or other boundaries for reference. If you play a second time (or more), the states will come up in a different order, so you might or might not improve your score. I think it depends on filling in the big 'white spaces' last.

Oh yeah: 96% and 98% with 11 and 4 mile average errors.

I thought I did pretty good until I saw the other posts. I got 44 perfect, average error was 22 miles, a score of 88% and a time of 388 sec. I was overall generally correct in the location, but was off a bit from time to time. Oh well.

96%, 5 miles, 331 sec. I wonder if it randomises? The comment about Oklahoma didn't apply for me, as all the surrounding states were in place already. it started me with Utah and finished with South Carolina.

Here's a different conundrum.

Let's say that you want to ride a tour through each of the 48 contiguous states.

You can only pass through each state once.

If you start in Minnesota, where will you finish?

88% but only 198 seconds

haste really does make waste i suppose

Back