• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pensacola BMWs?

Polarbear

Polarbear
Any groups or orgs. of BMWs around the Far West Panhandle of Florida? Alabama is close, if some exist there? Newly stationed at US NAVY Pensacola(from the West Coast) and ride F650s, '03Dakar650 and '97ST650. Brand new to the area, so help us out with some fellow BMW Riders, events, etcetc....What are the best rallies here in the SE.? Tim and Jessica:).:usa

Polarbear,

Glad to have you in our area. Check us out here.

You will find a good many of our members are in south Alabama and the pan handle. Check our meeting schedule (here) and you will find that our monthly meeting will be close to you.

Look forward to see you at on of our meetings and rides.

Last edited:
Oasis Moto breaksfast

Hi folks.....there are MANY Beemers,Guzzi's,Duc's, etc that meet every Saturday morning at the Oasis truck stop on I-10, about 7:30 AM. The restaurant is actually quite good, the cameraderie excellent. There are American cruisers, and always a few Wings too......many Pensacola folks are there weekly, as are the Mobile folks...they will make you feel quite welcome!!!

The Oasis is at the Wilcox Road exit (#53) in Alabeemer on I-10...

Polarbear, The Sunbeemer's will be holding a Rally this fall in Venice, FL and the BMW Club of NE FL holds a winter rally at Camp Blanding, FL in late Jan/early Feb every year. You are an easy days ride from The Skip Barber motorcycle museum in Leeds AL, I'm told that you need a good 6 hours to view the hundreds of Classic motorcycles they have on display. The GA mountain Rally is highly reccommended.
Ride Safe :usa :usa :thumb

Thanks you, folks:)

I have a confession, as the Dad(Polarbear) here and my kids are the F650 Pensacola riders in the Navy. Son in Law Tim and my daughter Jessica, both Navy Officers, but hardcore BMW Riders as their Dad:). I will pass on all you've offered here, so thank you. I am active here on the forum and they have yet to be. I hope they pic up the ball and carry on:)....Happy Trails, Randy:thumb:usa

Met Jessica and Tim in Huntsville

I have a confession, as the Dad(Polarbear) here and my kids are the F650 Pensacola riders in the Navy. Son in Law Tim and my daughter Jessica, both Navy Officers, but hardcore BMW Riders as their Dad:). I will pass on all you've offered here, so thank you. I am active here on the forum and they have yet to be. I hope they pic up the ball and carry on:)....Happy Trails, Randy:thumb:usa

Randy, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet your daughter and son in law at the Chicken Rally in Huntsville Alabama this weekend. We meet during the live music on Saturday night so, as you can imagine, lots of noise and nothing to write with. I told them that I would send you my contact info as I live in Crestview, Florida about 45 miles east of Pensacola. (a PM coming your way)

Most importantly, after meeting Jessica and Tim it is obvious that the future of MOA and the US Military is in great hands. They are both truly special people.

THX a lot:)

Yep, I feel the same, but slightly biased:) Dad here! I'll call and tell them to get with the forum sometime, as they're being talked about. I'm slightly out of bounds on this page myself, living in Calif....Tim and Jess are great riders and offroad too with their F650s. Happy Trails all, Randy"Polarbear"Owens#13233/GSA1200:thumb

Oasis now "Derailed Diner"

The Oasis restaurant on Wilcox Road (I-10 exit 53) is now the "Derailed Diner" new look....same great folks & motorcyclists....and a few bikers:thumb

Back