• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from the Hudson Valley, NY

ichavis

about a week ago i picked up a new 2009 G650GS. Always wanted a BMW so this is a dream come true. Been riding just over a year...put 11K miles on my Honda Big Ruckus and the short lived 2009 Buell Blast. Look forward to growing with the BMWMOA community and having fun.

Ira from Wappingers Falls, NY

Welcome Aboard Ichavis

Just about anything you want to know about your bike or the BMW moto community can be found here. Come on back often and how about posting a couple of pictures of that new ride?

Check out Color in the Catskills which is in your hood and is FREE!

Click Here

Paul

ColorsintheCatskills-1.jpg

Artwork by Tessler

Last edited:
Paul, thanks! I can see the BMW community is well represented here and on other experts forums. Will see you at Hunter Mt. Last year we went up on the Big Rucks and had a good time so im looking forward to it again on the BMW.

cu up there in Oct. Ira

0817HunterMt292s.jpg

We will all be there to greet you!

Hunter Mountain will have a lot to see and do:

• camping on site
  • BMW demo truck
  • lots of family activities
  • Admission is FREE
  • shopping for those wishing to help the economy
  • hot tub
  • lift to top of mountain
  • MAX BMW riding school - FREE

Huntersmall.jpg

Color In The Catskills

Welcome Ichavis - you come to the right place for information and comraderie.

Enjoy your new ride and check in oftern.

Luis

Good to have you here.

Paul is right, go to the Color event. You will have a great time.

I made reservations for Saturday night...so i'll see you all there Sat/Sunday ... We were there last year, rode the Big Ruck's up from Wappingers Falls, but it will be nice to stay and be able to have a beer and leave the keys in the room.

See you all in about a month. Ira

Back