• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Search Threads

Paul_F

RK Ryder
Is it just my computer or is the search function currently not working on the forum? I've had no success using it for the last two days.

Paul, there are two search functions available on the forum pages, and this can cause some confusion.

If you click and type in the box in the upper right of any forum page and then click on the SEARCH button, you will not find anything in the forum. I know this sounds counterintuitive, but the reason is that just above those items are three choices you can select from, and the default is to search the MOA web site. If you click on Forum, just next to Site, then the search function will find things in the forum.

Alternatively, you can click on the Search menu in the menu bar that starts with User CP a little below the items above. This will drop down a quick search box for the forum. But if you want to search on an user's name, or something else a bit fancier, then click on Advanced and you'll get a whole page of search options.

Good luck!

Back