• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'nuther new guy

M

miKeinWis

Hi,
I'm Mike from Northwest WI, 20 miles south of Hayward, 90 miles east of Min/St Paul.
Got back to bikes 6 yrs ago on a Honda SilverWing Interstate. Incurable new bike bug this year had me resigned to a Goldwing until a friend found a K1100 the end of June. Has been everything I'd hoped. 50# less than the Swing with 55 more HP--and I can push it around the garage.
Went to MOA Nat'l in West Bend 2 yrs ago so when I finally got a BMW figured I'd better join. Almost went to Tenn this yr but "things" came up. Hope for next yr.
Involved with K11OG forum also.
Hope to see some members thru the Anonymous list (both ways) and chapter meetings as well as events.
Mainly wanted to see if the post would go thru!

Mike

Welcome Mike. Glad to have you here. Your post went thru, so how about another with a pic of your K Bike? Flying Bricks seem to run forever and I know you will have a great time on yours.

Go to the Flying Brick section for any questions and advice you may have. Good folks there who are passionate about K bikes.

Enjoying the cool summer up North? :wave

Thanks

Thanks guys,
Love the cool weather this year. Could wear a sweat shirt all summer and not complain. Just had 3 days of 90*+ 70 dew pt--dripped sweat all over. DO NOT need that.
I may put this in Avatar:

Take care
Mike

Ha, it worked

Attachments

• BMW 7209 2.jpg
    BMW 7209 2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 41
Hi, Mike,
Welcome to the forum. From reading your last post on the K11 forum, we may meet face-to-face in a month and a half. I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome aboard Mike.

You got a beautiful looking bike - looks mint

Check in often, also don't forget to check the regional forums for "local" events near you.

Luis

Hi Mike! :wave

Another BMW rider in Wisconsin? Who knew?
It looks like we will sew up the mileage contest again this year.

:ha

Thanks again

Not pristine, it's been dropped, but good enough for putting up with me.

Phil, Hope to see ya in October. Heading out early perhaps to hit New Foundland.

Roy, I'll be in Hartland week from fri to go to Brewers game Sat after Indy GP practice day.

Good to heaqr from "you all"

Mike

Back