• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

GS'ers in the middle of CA;

Polarbear

Polarbear
Offroad'ers on GS bikes are welcome to join me, any given weekend and/or weekday for adventure in the Middle Sierra's. I ride both dirt and street, so your choice to do both or either. I enjoy the ride, any way I find it:). Want help, learning the dirt on your GS,GSA, I can help too as a life long dirt guy, with MX/Trials time in my youthfull blood:). 57 now and still do it. Come along for any kind of riding. CLOVIS,CA here in the foothills to the East of town a few miles. The twisties START here, right behind my ranch home:). Looking for some GSA riders....Randy"Polarbear"...easy to find:).....559-288-2555C:thumb:dance

You have an inticing area to explore

That sounds great as that is one of the places I would like to check out. I am in the Mt Shasta area and new to the GS bike as I just picked up a used one. If you make it up here, let me return the favor.

Back