• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northern Michigan BMW Touring Club!

Pat Carol

Ambassador
We must face the reality that the white stuff will be on the ground. I will not say that word but, I know anyone that lives in Northern Michigan knows exactly what I am talking about.
I would like to make an attempt to possibly get a touring club started up here in Northern Michigan. This would include the Upper Penninsula.
I am a longtime member of the Touring Club Detroit. I would certainly never leave that club. They have watched me grow older but, I have never grown up.
If people are interested, please contact me Pat Carol (989)-727-3813.
We could make a date for all of us to meet in a central location for dinner and to discuss a club name, logo and whatever else may come too mind. I think it would be a great time.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

U.P. BMW Riders

Pat,
We had the pleasure of meeting a fellow BMW rider that lives in Marquette. She has an informal BMW group that tries to ride in spring and fall. You can reach Jessica by email.
BMWUPNORTH@aol.com. We try to say "Hi" when we are up that way( the oldest goes to NMU). Good Luck!

Hey Pat; Count me in, sounds like fun. I know several Beemer riders around here (Mason and Oceana counties) and would be willing to help. Let me know. Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Althought I'm not in Northern MI, I would like any excuse to ride that way. Keep us posted at to how things are coming along and if meeting times and locations are established. At the very least, I'd join you all for b'fast sometime.

Ciao.

Hey Pat,

My name is Rodney Castaldi. You and I met just prior to the Rally. We were at the gas station exchanging info. Anyhow, I am definitely interested. I live in Alpena, MI, on Long Lake Hwy. My number is 989-595-3736. Call me or anyone who is interested in some nice smaller trips during the week/weekend. I am currently taking some college classes, but would love to take a couple more leisurely cruises before the "stuff" comes down.

Take Care,

Rodney

Interest

I have a cabin in Northern WI and brother has a house in Greenland, MI, (UP) and would be interested in more information. I enjoy riding and snowmobiling in the UP and would consider joining in depending on location of club.
thomas.running@sbcglobal.net

Just to give you all an update. I would like too plan on setting up a get together January or February time frame. I am thinking that we could meet in Gaylord for brain storming and supper.
This could help break up the winter blue's and help us set a goal for something too look forward to for the 2010 riding season.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Just to give you all an update. I would like too plan on setting up a get together January or February time frame. I am thinking that we could meet in Gaylord for brain storming and supper.
This could help break up the winter blue's and help us set a goal for something too look forward to for the 2010 riding season.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

This sounds like it might work. I am in Traverse City, anyone out there close by that can do some short rides on short notice.

This sounds like it might work. I am in Traverse City, anyone out there close by that can do some short rides on short notice.

There are a biunch of us that meet reguarily at Tom's on 14th street on Monday's for an evening ride somewhere.... Several Beemers and others... All are welcome.

Hey pat I'll keep an eye on what you Bemmers have goining on up there. A buddy of mine from Wayne Mi. has a place in Harrison that I ride up to see on either Memorial Day weekend or 4th of July.

N. Michigan Touring Club

Pat,

I'd be interested in a winter get together if one comes together. If you're putting together a list, my contact info is below.

John Peck
Maple City, Mi

231-334-3344
jepeck@centurytel.net

R1150RA
1993 K75S

Northern Michigan Touring

Hello Pat.

Add Us to your contact list for winter get together.

Bob & Geri Johnson.... Traverse City
bobjwc@charter.net

THINK SPRING.....Bob

I will head over to Gaylord and find a place that can accommadate us. I am going to shoot for February 13th.
I picked Gaylord because it is a good central location for us too meet. I will keep you posted.

Take Care and Stay Warm
Pat Carol

Last edited:
Back