• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Chattanooga Riders

yep John this Global Warming thing is awful....

I am hoping that it will be warmer this next weekend, I am supposed to head down to Big Bend with some folks for a week ride.

Hey Buddy,

Hope the leg is better and the weather breaks for you. I would love to be going with you. Hope you send some pics and let us know how the trip is rolling. This will be a good test ride for you before Alaska this summer.

We need to get together soon and compare notes on the BIG trip coming up. Five months from right now, I'll be getting my last night's sleep in the lower 48 before heading to BC. I can't wait!!!!

Take care and keep in touch.

jq

Hey Guys,

We've got the first great riding day of the year tomorrow--Sunday 2/21. I'm going to head out about 10am. I don't have any specific route in mind, just looking forward to some wind in the face, and plan to be out most of the day and afternoon. I'll check back Sunday morning to see if anyone wants to ride. Let me know....

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Hello Everyone,

This is a copy of an E-mail I received from Justin at Pandora's European Motorsports. I am stuck doing yard work but this would be fun for sure. If the weather is bad I'll be there.

John Queen, sorry I missed your post, my son, a friend and myself took about a four hour ride Sunday we would have enjoyed having you ride with us. It sure felt good to get out.

Ride safe,
Steve

BMW MotorradÔÇÖs Motorsport team returns to World Superbike racing in thirteen countries on five continents in 2010, with the first race taking place this Sunday at Phillip Island, Australia.

The Ducati has not only been the most successful manufacturer in the series over the years, but their passion for racing has shaped their bike line up.

For some interesting reading on the Phillip Island Circuit please go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Island_Grand_Prix_Circuit

This Sunday letÔÇÖs show our support for the racing community and get together at BudÔÇÖs Sports Bar (www.budssportsbar.com) on Brainerd Rd for some food, drink, and racing entertainment. We are securing a section for race fans in the smoke free dining room, all TVs will be directed to the action on Speed TV. There will be two races, details below:

* Sun. Feb. 28, 2010 3:00PM ES

* FIM World Superbike

* Phillip Island - Race 1

* Sun. Feb. 28, 2010 4:00PM ET

* FIM World Superbike

* Phillip Island - Race 2

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...0px-Phillip_Island_Grand_Prix_Circuit.svg.png

Justin Prann

Pandora's European Motorsports

shop: 423 468 4104

cell: 423 991 5003

fax: 423 468 4089

BMW Riders of Chattanooga meeting.

The next meeting of the BMW Riders of Chattanooga will take place on Tuesday, June 1. The location will be the Fox Cay Restaurant, which is in the Island Cove Marina located at 6701 Highway 58 in Harrison, about 5 miles north of PandoraÔÇÖs European Motorsports. Stay to the left as you enter the marina. The restaurant is only a few hundred yards off of Rt. 58. There is a private section of the restaurant that is to the right as you enter the front door. We have a reservation at 6:00 pm for dinner and socializing, to be followed by the meeting at 7:00 pm. The phone number for the restaurant is 423-648-2800.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would RSVP Rob @ rdm14@att.net and let him know if you will be attending, so that he can give them a count for dinner.

If you have yet to return your membership application, please bring it with you to the meeting.

Back