• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Returning MOA member..NORCAL

JJ Cerilli

Hello everyone!

This is John Cerilli and I am a "returning" MOA member living in Pleasanton, CA.

I ride a '78 R100RS "Motorsport Edition" See photo

You can also read more about me on my website at:
"Vintage Motorcycles On-Line" (VMOL) at www.vintagemotorcyclesonline.com

I also ride an '83 Moto Guzzi 850 Le Mans-III and a '07 Road King

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
Pleasanton, CA
email: john.cerilli@axt.com

Attachments

• 1978 BMW R100RS 019.jpg
    1978 BMW R100RS 019.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 29
Oh, the NorCal BMW club are a fun bunch! My husband was a "newsletter member"
for many years.
Welcome, and do plan to go to Redmond for the International next year, it is almost in your
backyard.

John - welcome back!

The board is quite active with many features as the regional forum for "local" events and fairly diverse bike forums covering all current models.

Great bike shot.

MAke yourself comfortable and check in often.

Welcome back John. Glad to have you here. Looks like you like "old" bikes. :laugh

Hope to see you in Redmond next year at the Rally.

Redmond Rally, other NORCAL rides

Thanks everyone for your kinds words!;)

Yes, I review all the rallies in the area now monthly, so will check out the Redmond Rally for 2010.;) There is another Beemer rally coming up tin September in Quincy, CA, yes?

When I am not visiting customers in NE Asia (for my day job...) I am usually riding somewhere in the Bay Area on the weekends.

I look forward to meeting some of you "In The Wind" and on the road in the near future.

JJ Cerilli
Pleasanton, CA

Back