• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Owners Club or riding group in Central Florida?

Good to meet all you guys and girls. Julie and I both had a fun time on the ride. I'll be scouting out another ride for the middle of next month. Probably do a West Lake County tour and some of the area around Dade City. Hopefully it will be cooling off a little by then.
Larry

Likewise, it was great to meet and ride with you fine folks. Cheryl and I really enjoyed having a group of like minded people to ride with. We'll certainly have to do that again....I think you get to do the route next time Larry.

Many thanks to Mike, Larry, Julie, Jon, and Susan.....and I hope Julie gets to ride her own bike next time! Till then, ride safe!

:dance

Thanks from us as well

"... turn left on JY Parkway.... then right on 50..."

Did that and we made it back just fine! The landmarks that Cheryl gave Susan were helpful. The GPS finally died in the way home. :cry Wondering what to do with it.

Susan and I wish to thank you folks for such a nice Sunday ride! We really enjoyed ourselves. We had not seen that part of the area and it was excellent!

And the talk (and drink - Poweraid) afterwards was just and enjoyable.:drink

Hopefully the ladies are feeling better after they were dragged around the countryside. I'm guessing Julie will be on her scoot next time????

We'll be waiting Larry...

Jon

Good news. I got Julies' bike running. The pilot jets were plugged. I had to pull them and soak in some carb cleaner overnight. Gas doesn't last as long as it used to. I guess the alcohol content isn't helping anything.
Larry

Good news. I got Julies' bike running. The pilot jets were plugged. I had to pull them and soak in some carb cleaner overnight. Gas doesn't last as long as it used to. I guess the alcohol content isn't helping anything.
Larry
Congrats. If she doesn't ride the bike often, add a little bit of Stabil or Seafoam to the tank to avoid the problem in the future.

Larry

I imagine she's happy about that! :dance I'd much rather be holding the grips than the driver anytime I'm on a bike! Cheryl and I just finalized plans to head up to Heber Springs to ride with our friends from Memphis the last week of Sept. we just need to find time for her to take the class now! Post up when you are ready to ride again, Larry. I think we decided the next trip would be a route you pick. We are certainly looking forward to it!

Hey Fred...welcome aboard. We just completed a 1,200 mile (plus) ride around Florida with some friends from Memphis. If we can get the weather to warm up just a bit more, we'll be out on the road again for a day ride. This coming weekend is out because of prior commitments, but perhaps next (27th or 28th). What part of Central Florida do you reside in?

Back