• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

N. Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess/Rockland Co. riders

nytrashman

do you live/ride in N. Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess/Rockland Counties NY? i am in northern Westchester, ride an '07 F650GS and would love to hook up with other BMW owners for a day ride/overnight camping trip/lunch etc.

all of my riding buddies grew up and gave up riding. i'm 52 yrs old and have no intention of giving up riding, just wish i had some buddies to ride/camp/BS/wrench etc with these days. i have a very understand wife who has no problem with me taking extended trips, rode to Gillette last year and just got back from the rally in TN. thinking of going to the Damn Yankees Rally Aug. 7 & 8 in Ripton VT, could use a riding partner or two for the ride up/back.

anyone interested in getting together one of these days let me know
gforman7618@optonline.net

thanks,
George

Last edited:
Back