I don't know why it is every year mistakes and pitfalls are pointed out only to be repeated or made worse in the following years. Here's what I see were some problems at this years rally.
1. Porta Pots - Not enough of them - In the wrong place - Not serviced timely.
I had to walk about 100 yards uphill from my campsite only to find them just about overflowing and out of paper.
2. No place for the Motel/Hotel day passers and others not camping to park. parking was anywhere you could find and a complete mess.
3. Seminars were held for the most part at a school just outside the rally grounds. No shuttle went to the school - you either had to gear up and ride or walk about a mile round trip!!! If you rode - reference the parking situation above.
4. Traffic from the fairgrounds exited right through the vendor area where people were walking.
5. This last point is just my opinion but the fairgrounds sucked!!! They were old, tired and everything was a hassle to get to. The beer tent was down in a hole - the vendor were up on a hill and the camping was in a very hilly field - NO Trees.
But I don't know why I bother to point out anything - as nothing will be done different - and all the MOA defenders will tell me I shouldn't complain.