• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

US 421 Route Popular

mfire1

I have seen several destination riders on this route thru Northern Kentucky.
I rode with a fella from Wisconsin this PM. Split off at Frankfort. I took a nice
145mile ride for the evening. Anyone coming back the same way and want a
change. Take US 60 west to Shelbyville. On the west side of Shelbyville take 53 north to LaGrange. Go straight thru LaGrange and about 4 miles north you will see
L'Spirit horse park. Turn right and take a ride thru the bluegrass of kentucky. Picture pretty. This road is Old Sligo Road and it connects with 42 that takes
you to Bedford Ky.
A nice little motel by the bridge in Madison called the Riverboat Inn offers a nice
riverview with continental bfast in the am. If anyone wants to split the trip on
Sunday night.
Have a great Rally.:thumb

I selected a route with my Zumo's map source planner to the rally, We picked up 421 20 miles from my home on the tip of Lake Michigan and rode it 558 miles to Johnson City. Beat the heck out of super slabs!

Back