• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Lost a Rider

The Laurel Highlands group turned back after losing Ray Breamer Yesterday morning on the way to the rally. Ray was a member of the Laurel Highland riders group. One mile from his house a Jeep turned in front of him and he passed away. Ray leaves behind three children and two grand children and a lot of friends. Be safe out there friends and pray for his family.

Brett Endress
Altoona PA

May he soon be resting in the tender mercy of God....and may his family always be in our thoughts and prayers.

Having lost one of my oldest (32 years) friends just last June 23 (MC), I can relate to your sorrow.
My prayers and others to be added to the list.

Your good people and the family knows it.

He was doing what he looked forward to... before he was taken from here.
GOD Speed... Ray will be with you when ya'll ride...Remember the good times and not how he was taken...

In addition to the sadness of the riders death is the way the article was phrased. It sounds as though they are Subtlely trying to slant the story to make it seem as though the cyclist was at fault.

for example:

"when his motorcycle hit a Jeep Wrangler"

"The motorcycle hit the side of NedimyerÔÇÖs vehicle"

I have seen this type of suggestive wording before and I don't like it.

It is so sad for all the families. The jeep driver will carry the burden the rest of his
life. My father had a man on a Dyna wideglide go wide on a turn and throw his
wife off under my fathers pickup. My father had never had a wreck in his driving
lifetime. He never rode his Electriglide again. I feel for all involved.

My sincere condolences goes out to his friends and families. May you find a ray of light in the fact he died doing what he enjoyed.

Back