• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Howdy Yu-enz! Welcome to Johnson City

BuellieBoy

BuellieBoy
That's "hello everyone" in hillbilly.
As I write this I have just joined the club on the eve of the Rally, my first Int'l rally and only my second MOA rally.
The city is excited to be your host and as a rider I am stoked that you are in town! I look forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones.
I have only been riding 6 years but have managed to clock in 70k miles.
The rally's solo riding seminar is of special and timely interest to me since
I plan to MOA "rally-hop" out west next year for 6-8 weeks, taking in rallies around 4 Corners, along with the MSTA (formerly HSTA) national in Taos NM next Father's Day.
Here's to great weather, great friends and great riding at the rally this year!
Yu-enz have fun now, ya hear!

Howdy Back and Welcome!

70K in 6 years is not shabby!! Keep up the good work.

As you frequent the forum check out the various sub topics from the Regionals for stuff near your area to the bike forums for bike specific information, to the other forums for converstiopn and discussions.

feel free to ask any question or post a comment or suggestion and keep riding!

Fun? Did you ask if we had FUN? What a great location for a Rally. You live in rider heaven.

Welcome to the madness. Look forward to seeing you on the road. :thumb

Ain't that spelt 'you-uns'? :huh

[Yes, I live in Wisconsin; but having grown up in southeastern Ohio, I speak fluent Appalachian.]

Back