• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sipapu NM Bavarian Mountain Weekend

I think I want one of these:

sipapu30.JPG

Seems there were a few minor glitches :confused: with my FTP software, and some of Saturdays pictures got left out.:cry

The glitches were resolved, and all the pictures are now posted correctly. Thanks for the patience of everyone who reads it while I try out a more MOA forum space friendly format.

Looks like you have some linking issues off the main page. It looks like the links for each day point back to the main page.

lkchris,
I was terribly remiss. I have since posted a link to your rally homepage on my intro page. You guys put on a great shindig, and I'm looking forward to next year.
Thank you for the compliment on my photography. I know it isn't always studio quality, but always nice to hear that someone likes it.

Blue Knight,
Glad to hear you like the vistas. Landscapes are sort of a favorite of mine. I never seem to run out of them...... at least not yet.......:D

Back