• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1200ST's at the Rally

briana

I wonder how many there will be at the rally. It seems every once in a while a post goes up questioning how many ST's made it to the states. Just thought i'd post to see what kind of response i get.

I'll be there on Thursday with mine.

Brian

Sorry wont be there on either my ST or GS...

i heard only a few hundred 12 STs were brought into the US

I'll be there on Wednesday. My '07 is all black (except for the little trim piece). Look for the California plate, might be the only one! (I'll be working in the Vintage Display, so it will probably be parked near there most of the weekend.

Be there Thursday - all weekend long. Be good to get a photo shoot of as many as possible. I'm not an organizer, just a follower. Someone suggest something, preferrably early evening after we get back from riding and before we go to the beer garden. BTW, I'm red and silver - the fast colors.:dance

Back