• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My Long Ride for Life

Great photos! Wonderful adventure! Thanks for posting. Ride safe.

Aug. 16

Back in the USA

Made it safely across the border into the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Had a few interesting stops along the way. Pictures and story on the website.

623576651_DFDgq-M.jpg

Aug. 17

Quick spin thru Wisconsin

More great roads and finally some decent weather, heading west to Duluth.

625193655_wnymz-S.jpg

Aug. 19

Got Balls?

If you have any youÔÇÖll go to my website and read about my trip through the Badlands. And while youÔÇÖre there, how about making a donation to the American Cancer Society?

625992464_zfb96-M.jpg

August 21

Zen Riding to Glacier

I found 50 miles of wonderfulness on the way to Glacier National Park. It was one of those special roads that make you remember your first ride.

628792540_qiw6Z-M.jpg

August 22

From St. Mary Lake to Long Lake

I rode through the Park with my daughter. From there, US 2 took me all the way to Washington. Photos and story on the website.

629628933_uXm5W-M.jpg

Great Stuff -

and for a wonderful and deserving cause.

Thanks for posting and taking us along for the ride!

Aug. 24 & 25

On the West Coast Again

After a ferry ride to Bremerton I spent two days riding the Olympic Peninsula. The weather was holding up and so was the bike.

632267362_G2WwP-X2.jpg

August 26

Along OregonÔÇÖs Cascade Range

Heading east again, I was back in one of my favorite parts of the country, with the roads all to myself. For more pics and stuff, visit the website.

633105937_un9nU-M.jpg

Aug. 27-28

From Bend to Bonneville

It took me two short days of riding across eastern Oregon and down through lower Idaho to reach Nevada. From there I to I-80 to Wendover at the Utah line and settled into my hotel. This would be the last major stop on my long journey. More, as always, on my website.

634132650_TPPji-M.jpg

Aug. 29 - 31

Bonneville Speed Trials: Days 1 - 3

Got my first taste of racing on the salt. What a rush! An amazing place to be even without motorcycle speed trials. More, and lots of pics on the website.

637849500_zEdpN-M.jpg

Sept. 1 - 3

Bub Speed Trials: Day 4-6

Lots of great racing with a number of new records set. Working on the International Course was really a blast. So was the scenery.

Only one more day left on my trip! Make a pledge or a donation now on my website.

638832630_SUDgs-M.jpg

Sept. 4

Made it home

After a long day in the saddle, I arrived home safely. All the cleaning, maintenance, and ÔÇ£after action reportÔÇØ can wait. For the next few days IÔÇÖm going to just savor being home with my wife, family, dog, and fresh tomatoes! More on the website.

640293760_jsGHR-M-1.jpg

Back