• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

B

butbmw

Just traded my Harley for a R1200RT, put 400 miles on so far,in two days. I am impressed but do miss the roar and shaking of my HD!

Welcome.

Hope you don't mind that I moved your post to start a new thread.

Glad to have you here. Keep riding at that rate and your bike will be broken in in no time.

How about a pic of your new ride.

Don't worry, you will forget all that HD shaking after a while. :laugh

Welcome. I too have a new BMW. Brought home a new GS Adventure on May 11th. It now sits at 4700 miles. I'm leaving next Saturday for a little ride to help break it in: 4,000 miles in nine days through Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and such. Hope you enjoy your new bike as much as I do mine.

Welcome to both of you. If either of you finds yourself in the Flint Hills of Kansas, stop by and say "hi". This is an especially good area to visit with the GSA; lots of back road riding.

Tom

Welcome Aboard Stkmkt1 and Butbmw

Just about any technical question you might have about your rides
and
where to take them touring is available here either via the search buttor
or
by just starting a new thread.

Come back often and post a few pictures.

Paul

Welcome Aboard Stkmkt1 and Butbmw

You'll find the MOA fourm full of great information, stories and just general good stuff.

The structure of the website is broken out into smaller sections usually specific.

Such as the regionals for local information, hex head for bike specific.

Check back often and have fun out there!

Back