• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

EXACT rally location?

Ray1505

Can anyone give me the address or some cross roads as to where the national rally is actually located? North of Johnson City is lousy directions and it seems to be all I can find. How far and what direction from some main highway intersections?
Can not find the fairgrounds on my maps.

Thank You
Ray :dunno

I-26 Exit 13. Head East on Bobby Hicks Highway. First light approximately 1/4 mile east of the interstate. Dairy Queen on left. Turn left onto go approximately 1/4 mile and turn left again. Registration is in the Gray Elementary School immediately in front of you. There will be plenty of signs. Mapquest has good directions as well.

Ride Safe!

It's exactly right here

3684380699_215f7c3c76_o.jpg

The rally site coordinates are posted on the Rally FAQ page. Here they are:

The GPS Coordinates for the 2009 Rally are N36?? 25' 4.93", W82?? 29' 3.33"

Back