• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Missed Pre-Registration... now what?

slater

I feel so stupid, I missed the pre-registration. :blush

So now I must register at the school, correct?

Will this prevent me from getting into the rally grounds on Wednesday to camp, if I miss the early registration times (noon to 5pm I think?)

Sorry for the dumb question.

Will this prevent me from getting into the rally grounds on Wednesday to camp, if I miss the early registration times (noon to 5pm I think?)

Probably not, but you might get detention if you don't register at the school the next morning :whistle

That shouldn't be a problem.

I was out of town - I just realized i missed pre-reg, and I'm volunteering!!! :doh

Me too, me too, and me too!

And I hope to work registration again because that seems to be a lot of fun.

This year I hope that whoever runs registration has a "cue card" the volunteers can follow to make sure we don't forget any of the 8 or to items we need to complete. ;)

-hank

I think that if you miss Per-Registration you register at the gate.
That is the same for everyone, right :scratch

Everyone, those preregistered and those not, must stop at registration at the school to get rally packet and wristband.

Back