• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

OK, Here's another mystery bike...

Here's Don as a young man with his 2-stroke bike he thinks was German made. Anyone have a guess to the maker's name?:scratch

Attachments

• What_Motorcycle_is_this.jpg
    What_Motorcycle_is_this.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 210
Mystery Machine

:danceYou guys are good!! :dance

Let's let it run for a bit then I'll tell you what it was!!

Don ;)

Think it's a Zundapp too. Check out this ad...

Attachments

• Zundapp_250cc_Berliner_Advert.jpg
    Zundapp_250cc_Berliner_Advert.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 177
You Win

Think it's a Zundapp too. Check out this ad...

Kurt, you are correct! Notice the correction :)

Bob, you and Ima4nr . . . win the fuzzy kazoo!!!:whistle

It was a Zundapp 250 or 200!! It's been so many years and motorcycles I truly can not remember which. But for it's time it was "fast" and fun!! Notice the leather jacket?? That was ATGATT in those days!!;)

Don "Radar" Wreyford:usa

Bob,

You win the fuzzy kazoo!!!:whistle

It was a Zundapp 250 or 200!! It's been so many years and motorcycles I truly can not remember which. But for it's time it was "fast" and fun!! Notice the leather jacket?? That was AGATT in those days!!;)

Don "Radar" Wreyford:usa

Really? I thought ima4nr first posted that is was likely a Z??ndapp. :dunno

Bike

That is a "Zundapp"!
Probably a 125ccm or 250ccm. My guess would be a 1959 through 1964.

Back