• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

My Blue CLC...

I liked the way this turned out when I was at Battlefield HD last year.

Attachments

• pic near the cannon at Battlefield HD.jpg
    pic near the cannon at Battlefield HD.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 798
Compton, Quebec

End of a long day, heading to the campground...beautiful farm country

Attachments

• BlackFly_Compton1.jpg
    BlackFly_Compton1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 777
Lolo pass

A nice rainy almost summer day

Attachments

• Me at lolo pass.jpg
    Me at lolo pass.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 726
New car shopping in Shunk, Pennsylvania USA

I finally found the dealership! Now I just hope the salesman is ready to deal.

Last edited:
Mechanical know how...

A stop in New Berlin, Pennsylvania, USA, reveals that the local mechanics know how to maintain a real man's bathroom. They don't bother to move the handle from the unconnected hot faucet because we all know the vice-grip has more class.

Last edited:
mexico trip

a little late but this is from last september when i set out from boston to central mexico. unfortunately my camera broke the first day but i still got a couple of pics...

Attachments

• IM000580.JPG
    IM000580.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 687
i had some friends of mine fly down and meet me in mexico. here is a pic of my aunt's house that i stayed in for about a month.

Attachments

• IM000589.JPG
    IM000589.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 686
it was the end of the rainy season so i kept the ole bike in the living room out of the elements. nothing like waking up in the middle of the night, turning over in bed and gazing at your bike that you just sat on for a week straight...i dreamt very well...
(i was going to attach some more photos but i can't figure out how to do it - my friends camera appears to be too hi-res - maybe later)

Campari

You have a Curry /6!

I love that color, I used to have one exactly the same, but I sold it and the new owner painted it silver. Tragic

SCQTT said:
Campari

You have a Curry /6!

I love that color, I used to have one exactly the same, but I sold it and the new owner painted it silver. Tragic

that color is kind of pretty isn't it? the paint on my bike appears original too. not too many around in that color. it would be even nicer if it had the large touring tank however...

23558855-M.jpg

So - how many times have you seen this scene? A bunch of folks standing around by the side of the road wearing baggy cordura outfits?

18474016-M.jpg

Back