• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

A few pictures of the trip to Cape Breton
The Cabot Trail should be ridden both ways to fully experience its wonder
Meat Cove was quite a site- hope to tent there this summer

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Gail, unless the officer knows you and stopped you to say hello, that picture does not invoke any fun memories for me. :doh But maybe that's just me. My last moving violations were in 2004 and should be off the record this year. Yea! Clean slate!:laugh

My wife and I went to the Oralndo Museum to view "The Art Of Th Mototrcycle", We went on my 1975 R90. here are some of the images.

Attachments

• 63690818.otYy7h0q.jpg
    63690818.otYy7h0q.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 391
And a composite of the other bikes we saw.

Attachments

• ArtBike-Composite-copy.jpg
    ArtBike-Composite-copy.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 387
Did someone say, Rally Fun?? SUmmer?? BEER!??

133883854-M-1.jpg

:drink

i recognize that gs in the background, you were camped next to jim, i was out in the woods back behind the rvs. i think that was the "unruly and unstable" camping zone.

aka ADV rider campground

there was a dude from new hampshire right across the little dirt road from you with an awesome white /2 hack, i went for a little ride in the sidecar...........

Grand is the Grand Canyon

From June 2006, its not me and my BMW but....I rented an EG Classic in Sedona for a day and rode up to the Grand Canyon. Put on over 400 miles. Even got to ride thru Jerome on my way back. Seeing the GC on anything is highly recommended.

Attachments

• EGsmallGC.jpg
    EGsmallGC.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 488
i recognize that gs in the background, you were camped next to jim, i was out in the woods back behind the rvs. i think that was the "unruly and unstable" camping zone.

aka ADV rider campground

there was a dude from new hampshire right across the little dirt road from you with an awesome white /2 hack, i went for a little ride in the sidecar...........

OOPS, I cropped the pic to protect the identity of the innocent, and didn't notice the plate..

Mackinaw Bridge April 20

I had a craving for fudge, so I took a little ride to Mackinaw...

Attachments

• Mackinaw Bridge crossing on LT.jpg
    Mackinaw Bridge crossing on LT.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 465
Mackinaw

Of course, the paved side was closed for bridge maintence.

Attachments

• Crossing bridge on grate.jpg
    Crossing bridge on grate.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 467
Mackinaw

After crossing, over my shoulder.

Attachments

• Bridge over my shoulder.jpg
    Bridge over my shoulder.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 467
Almost Summer...

But here's some fun with a couple of fellow Chromeheads last Sunday. Van Sant Airport near Point Pleasant, Bucks County, PA.

Attachments

• Van Sant.jpg
    Van Sant.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 448
Redwood Forest

The K75 was a fine bike to have for the single lane dirt roads that wind through the Redwood forest. What sites!

Attachments

• CA 043_640.JPG
    CA 043_640.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 361
A 40 mile ride from Orlando to Kissimmee, Florida on my 1975 R90. The night belonged to crotch rockets and Harleys. I was thee only BMW.

Attachments

• KZMBkz004.jpg
    KZMBkz004.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 349
Back