• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

cool camera

brewmeister

I bought a Vivitar-vivcam 8400 underwater camera. I pack It in a neropreme bag, and It's rugid, easy to clean. I just toss it in my fairing pocket,and it takes great pics and up to 10 min. video streams. It's waterproof to 30 ft deep . It cost 100.00 bucks. any feedback from anybody?? It's beer spillproof too!!:beer:nod

The small waterproof camera market is getting larger, I wonder what the driver is? The reviews of the 8400 on amazon weren't exactly glowing, you seem to like what your getting, what are/were your expectations for the camera? Post a few as examples?

I have an old Pentax WR Optio that has proven to be fairly robust, though the unprotected lens has taken enough of a beating that I'm in the market for another. My GF has a waterproof olympus that seems to be pretty decent. Decisions, decisions...

Back