• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Ontario, Canada

Doktork13

Hi, I've had bikes for a few years now, but this is my first BMW. I bought a K1300GT about a month ago - traded my FJR. The K13 is great - very comfortable and tons of power. The starter switch has failed on me twice now, but I'll put that on a different post for discussion. doktork13

I test rode the GT this spring and was very impressed. Hope it proves to be as good long term as the first impressions.

Welcome aboard to a fellow Canadian :ca

Welcome to the forum. Great bike. How about posting a pic so we all can drool?

Welcome aboard - my wife and I have been to Canada a few times, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Montreal beautiful country to ride in.

Awesome bike you got have heard great reviews on its revised performance and handling.

Luis

Welcome to the community. Living in Thamesford, you are only a few minutes away from me in London. If you are interested, our local club, Forest City BMW Riders of S.W. Ontario meet on the second Sunday of the month at the Family Restaurant on Exeter Road, just east of Wellington Road.

k 13

welcome aboard. Ive had my 13 for a few months now. same apparently the are having problems with the redisigned swith layout. all are on national and worldwide backorder! the info and four way switch on my bike failed right after my break in fluids were changed. not a rideability issue thank goodness. all other controls work fine. once you get the start button worked out --you will thoroughly enjoy the bike!! the only problem I have is keeping out of triple digits!!The windscreen protects so well I ride with a open face helmet at those speeds! It handles so well you forget it is sooo big. jim:type

Back