• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Coffee/breakfast at the Vanilla Bean, Pomfret CT. Revised, when and where for Sept?

Man, I am so sorry I missed this. We had a family emergency over the weekend that had me tied up but looks like things are ok.

Maybe next month?

Coffee/breakfast

I have to agree. It was hot and a nice day. I think we out numbered the rest of the bikes. We should do this again or go to another location.

Howard:thumb

Great time yesterday - meetign new folks and a great breakfast.

Definately in for next month.

good to hear things are ok Steve - missed you there.

got there late

My wife and I rolled in at about 11:30( two up) . I missed all the BMW riders but did run into my neighbor from Warren. We took 49 back to Westerly and hit the beach at Watch Hill . That cold water was a great reliefe from the heat. Great ride home via RT 1 and through Newport. I vote for a new location for the next gathering. Two Bean rides are good for me this year.
Bill T

When are Where's the next one. Motomarket in Acton, MA is always a good spot, but i like the Vanilla Bean.

Brian

Well.. my son and I were looking forward to the VB ride, unfortunately; I had a couple of stones get in the way, kidney stones that is . I was feeling better by Sunday but a little concerned about taking a long ride. We decided to stay local and hit Toymakers in Falls Village. There was a decent turnout there including a few Brit bikes who didn't want to spend the day cooking in the sun at the Brit Jam. Sounds like everyone enjoyed the VB get together.. We'll catch the next one.

So... when and where for September? Want to plan a ride afterwards as well? Might as well keep it going (I might even make it this month,sorry about that).

My wife and I are sort of leaning towards the Lars Anderson thing.

Could also do a ride......

Open to suggestions.

Luis

How about making the Sept meet and eat happen. We could do the 20th at the Vanilla Bean? I'm not sure who the "official" organizer of this has been.

Brian

I could do the Bean on the 20th.

It's now looking like I'm not going to make Larz tomorrow due to family comittments, or if I do go, it will be early in the day on the RT for a quick look around, then back home.

Back