• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Coffee/breakfast at the Vanilla Bean, Pomfret CT. Revised, when and where for Sept?

oldhway

2 Wheeled Troubador
A couple of us who have been corrsponding here on the Forum thought it would be fun to see who might show up if we met up on Sunday July 12th at the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret CT. (http://www.thevanillabeancafe.com/). There are always a bunch of bikes there on a Sunday morning so many of you probably know where it is.

Anyway, Sunday morning July 12th, who's in?

I will Keep this in mind, Im not far away either. I will see if the schedule will allow. Bob

My son and I are planning to attend baring any unforseen issues.

I'd like to join as well.. I'll be camping with the family that weekend, but if I can convince my S.O. to handle the packing, I'll try to sneak up there.

Just a quick bump. This is probably a good send off for folks heading to the National in Tennessee as well.

Nothing formal but it will be fun to see who shows up. I will be riding the '95 R100RT classic. See everybody there. :wave

See you guys at 9:00ish. BMWFREAK, maybe then we can talk about plans to TN. My options are ride down with you and your friend or ride down alone. By the way what is your name, have i met you at any of the YB meetings? I'll be on a 1200ST and i look like this

P1010736.jpg

See you then

Brian

I'd be there, but the YB Freight Company is leaving for TN on Saturday AM.........

You should post this over on the Yankee Beemer forum. You'd get a big response.

Just saw the extended forecast - they are saying today is the last of the rain/thunderstorms and clearing moving forward with a good weekend.

Hopefully that is not the kiss of death - short of snow, I'll be there!!

Last edited:
Another RI Rider

I am scheduled to teach a class that morning otherwise I would have enjoyed stopping in. Perhaps another gathering could be planned in the future. Thanks for posting a meeting place and time.

Back