• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The SOUTH

While the Northern parts of the US have some great rides, anyplace that will not allow riding during the cooler months is not for me.Snow and ice for days or months makes riding a pain.Give me the SOUTH where the cold is usually only a day or two.then the temps go back tho the 50's and 60's.Winters over lets ride.:usa

:thumb
Well,I wished for warm weather and we got it..
On another note,Looks like the SOUTH has its on forum.:dance

First the seccession, then the land grab. Sheeeesh.

Next thing you know Y'all will want to move MOA HQ to VA.:bolt

VA is too close to DC...they would debate the move for decades and then refer it to a group to study it more..D.C shoule be in a forun by itself,Then we would know where all the politicans are.

Arkansas would like to join her sister states in the southern forum. Yall know the old saying 'Birds of a feather flock together'. We just want to be among our own kind. :laugh

Seems like we need to add Arkansas and Texas and give DC to the North or maybe to Calf:laugh

Ok, so I am going to add TN, MS, LA, TX, AR, and KY to the south.

Will everybody then be happy?:dance (including the folks in those states).

I'll be happy, no matter what you do.......just a happy guy!:laugh

Hood did command a Division of Texans under Robert E. Lee. However, Texas has both mountains and prairie. Such a delimma!:scratch

This is starting to have historical overtones....

Next you'll (Sorry "Y'ALL") will be wanting to kick out us Brits!! HA! HA!
See You in the beer tent.
Cheers,
Ian :drink:drink

Who said those who forget their history are doomed.....
Anyway thanks for getting the SOUTH back(save your Confederate money boys,the South will rise again):dance

Next you'll (Sorry "Y'ALL") will be wanting to kick out us Brits!! HA! HA!
See You in the beer tent.
Cheers,
Ian :drink:drink

now, ian, i thought you were scottish. and the scots were some of the earliest settlers of the south.

historical enough for me! :drink

the original ian

Back