• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The SOUTH

florida

it is definitely in the south. As Homer Simpson said--it is just like a penis hanging off the US. If this offends you, write your state representative--they are the ones that added the 2 orange balls to the state outline on the license plate to make it even more evident

I thought that was now called Northern Mexico?:bolt

Which is just south of Southern Oklahoma. :bolt X2

Used to be Northern Mexico.....but there was this thing that happened at San Jacinto once upon a time...
Oklahoma? Bite your tongue!!! You know why the wind blows from South to North in Texas? Cause Oklahoma sucks!

:hide

98% of Florida is made up of retired folks from up north. I used to live there, so I know its a very dangerious place to ride a motorcycle...

I know that this was an old post but this ia a popular misconception. The panhandle of Florida has one of the youngest populations you'll find anywhere and some great riding if you don't mind rain and sand and largely flat terrain. We have our hills but we're mostly pretty flat.

$bob$

Looks like it did start a small storm,But thanks for the SOUTH forum.Going to be nice this weekend,Lets Ride.

Just ride your butts down to Daytona next weekend. Any and all are welcome to sample an early spring, quench your thirst, and enjoy the many sights (two wheel and otherwise). Ride Safe :usa :usa

Can't go next weekend.have to work, planning to ride down the next weekend and see the sights.

Back