• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member - SouthEastern PA.

solohvs

Hello everyone.

I sold my 2005 Honda VFR and moved to a BMW F800 GS.

I hope to add a few dirt roads to my driving - I would not dare do that with a sport bike, too much plastic to nick and chip with stone throw! I like to travel and now I have a motorcycle that can take me more places.

I hope to connect with anyone in the suburban Philadelphia area who wants to ride, travel and communicate. Hey There - Let's Ride!

Brian

Welcome, Brian! And congrats on the purchase of an awsome bike!

There are several of us in the tri-state area. Where exactly are you from?

The Mid Atlantic Riders get together on the second Saturday of each month for breakfast and a ride. You can check out the schedule and the newsletter here: MARS

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you are enjoying your " Motorcycle of the Year".

There is something totally cool about being able to go on any road the trip may present. Opens up a whole new world to you.

If you have any thoughts or questions relating to this place, let us know and once again... welcome!

Welcome Brian - great bike you got.

I used to love riding off-road

Very challenging and great vistas.

Enjoy your ride and check back often.

Luis

Thanks for the welcome!

hey guys,

Thank you so much for the welcome. Suburban Philadelphia is quite a wide radius. I guess I thinking everyone was going to be Far Far away?

OK terham - I'm near Valley Forge just off the 422 bypass in MONT CLARE. I get my vacuum cleaner parts in Harleysville and I head up to 309 now and then to Montgomeryville Cycle Center. We should ride sometime.

As for everyone else -
it wouldn't take much to get me out on the road to Anywhere, USA !

Thanks again.
Brian

Back