• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How MANY coming?

Latest number as of Friday...3200+ and very busy with two days pre registration to go...I started with the number of 10K and I am sticking with it...My guess is between 10K & 11K......and that will set the record.... :dance

=

Thanks ol' buddy:)

Very good. I thought it would actually be higher, but its what it is! 2 days left, end of June is the cutoff. I'm mounting tires today, getting ready to cross the USA:). Later, Randy:usa:thumb

Congratulations to Vance and Connie....new record set today!

New record set this afternoon for pre-registrations..... 3556:dance

Congratulations to all the rally team.... :clap

Almost everyone I know that is going is unemployed...............me included! This is why I think it will be heavily attended. It's amazing. I've never personally known so many folks without jobs!

And BTW, if you go by a Home Depot and fill out an employment application, you can write the entire trip off on your income tax as a job search........But don't trust me on this, I'm not an accountant..............But I read this somewhere.

Oh, BTW, I think there will be 9643.5 folks in attendance........:thumb

unemployed=no deadlines for me

Almost everyone I know that is going is unemployed...............me included! This is why I think it will be heavily attended. It's amazing. I've never personally known so many folks without jobs!

And BTW, if you go by a Home Depot and fill out an employment application, you can write the entire trip off on your income tax as a job search........But don't trust me on this, I'm not an accountant..............But I read this somewhere.

I agree....for once in 36 years in the same field (and 8 years as a motorcyclist) I have no reason to rush home to preserve "vacation days" at work! This could be my best rally yet!! ('til the mastercard bill arrives....LOL).

So, carpe diem everyone! See you in JC!!

Mark

Almost everyone I know that is going is unemployed...............me included!

Me too, although by Rally-time I'll have the results of an interview I did last week. I *REALLY* want the job so everybody please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Who is the .5?

Who is the .5?

One of these guys will be rejected half way through the rally.............

TURBOCHARGERARS-vi.jpg

BMWChopper-vi.jpg

:dance

Me too, although by Rally-time I'll have the results of an interview I did last week. I *REALLY* want the job so everybody please keep your fingers crossed for me.

All fingers and toes crossed, Veg. Best of luck!

Holly

Congrats and OH MY!

Congrats on the record 3556 pre reg'd:). .5'ers are embarrasing. The chopper is cool:). The Cone Man is quite the looser, lol.....Yet to see anything quite this bad at a BMW Rally, thank goodness:). First Aid folks qualified for this? Randy:usa:scratch

Rally Attendance... in cc

My guess is 12,000. Gotta go with 10x the displacement of my beloved K brick. Err, on second thought, let's make that precisely 11,710... and I pledge to donate 10 cubic centimeters (cc) of fuel-air mixture to each attendee if this estimate is correct. :lol

-MTS

Just how?

Are we going to award the winner of this attendee guessing contest? It would be a cool thing to do, with some kind of acknowledgement. A "FORUM" promo kind of event here...IF it gets announced who comes the closet, I'll be the first to pitch in someth'in. Then, I MAY win:)...Randy...Be present to WIN?:usa:dance

Back