• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How MANY coming?

Polarbear

Polarbear
WHAT's the pre reg # up to? I think it was over 4000 a few weeks ago? And, whats the expected "walk in" reg.#, from previous rally experience? It would be fun to know:). Will we hit 10G? Randy

10,001... because everyone is ready to get out of the house / plant / warehouse / field / office / cubicle and have some fun. :clap

Yeah:)

LETS start a award for the closet to say, guess within 25 or something like a very close number! Doesn' t have to be much "BMWMOA" folks? How about some GAS money for the winner:). A "Forum ONLY" contest from now to rally day, yes? Kind of promotes some fun here! I SAY "9552" attend:)....My birthdate:) How about it, powers that be....LETS start someth'in. Either way, tell us where we are so far and those already guessed too low, lose......Somebody has to keep track? Randymoa:clap:groovy:)#13233

12,150 Gonna surprise everyone how many show up!!! Great location!!!!

Our "Rally Chair" number has been 10K all along. I am sticking with that as a minimum. So 10K + 1 will be great. Any over that will be even better! :clap

Hmmmmm;

I was pretty sure we went over 7000 at one, but forgot which year? Economy! Well, its a fact that we pay more to travel. If I did not do this m/c thing in life, I would be giving up my last real fun and I've given up enough of my other stuff I loved doing....! No more. I'm keep'in on rid'in and lov'in it:). I hope a ton of others are doing the same in Tenn. this year. Randy:usa:dance

I think we'll exceed the previous high of Vermont.
It's an Eastern Rally in choice riding territory.
There is pent up demand from last year
Even unemployed people will go. :whistle

I'll guess 10,011 :dance

Gail, you are RIGHT!

I think we'll exceed the previous high of Vermont.
It's an Eastern Rally in choice riding territory.
There is pent up demand from last year
Even unemployed people will go. :whistle

I'll guess 10,011 :dance

Hi Gail, I've been unemployed since Feb. 1 (first time since 1974) and I'm going!
I'm guessing 11,111 will attend, LOL. Looking forward to seeing you and Lisa.
Mark

Question is:
"What can the fairgrounds handle?"
Camping, showers, toilets, food.
Sure hope they've convinced the locals just how much we will eat/drink(if it's tasty).

WHAT's the pre reg # up to? I think it was over 4000 a few weeks ago? And, whats the expected "walk in" reg.#, from previous rally experience? It would be fun to know:). Will we hit 10G? Randy

I think that the percentage of on line vs walk in has been increasing but I don't have the data.

I'd love to see a new record, then another new one next time it is east. Population density is the trick.

I think I heard that pre registration tends to represent about 30% of attendance. I would guess that population density would effect that number. I believe the latest registration numbers are close to 3,000.
Online registration discount ends on June 30th...I would guess there will be a steady increase in registrations for the next week, as people like myself start thinking about travel plans.

Somebody knows:)

Somebody's watching the "ticker" on this, I'm sure! Keep'in it to himself/herself, top secret:). Rob is rather conservative and probably close to right. I stick with my 9552 coming. Randy:usa

WELL, BMWMOA HQ? Are we sharing???

Whats the "pre reg" number UP too, please? PLEASE tell us. Curious Cats here:)....Thanx,Randy:usa

Back