• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alpinestar Ridge Waterproof Boots??

J

jgwest2

They look exceptional for the money. Any faults or problems?? Do the sizes run true? Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a pair, if you buy them from Cycle Gear you can't beat the warranty and great customer service. The boots feel and fit great, I even took the dog for a walk wearing them. They will keep you high and dry with good support.

You want to make sure you do not get leftover first generation boots..

In the first generation the liner is not well attached, when you have a high arch and wide foot like I do, you will tear the liner. If you have real big calf's, like us bicycle riders, there is not a lot of Velcro overlap at the boot top.

The cinch strap is not real durable. I expected more than 20K miles.

My local shoe guy patched them up. For now.

Other than that, they are good for up to E. If you are EE or better, you will not be walking in them much.

rod

Back