• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Best bike ever

roadcrave

PRAY BEFORE RIDING
Ok the REST of the STORY, Ive have been riding this R Sport, WOW its amazing, I was allittle timid in March - April, well now the chiken strips got initiated to the edge, 155mph in the straight at very little throttle and no time to get there, done that once thats fast enough for this old boy, then a young bmw rider passed me on a gs at a club ride event, it did not take me long , well at 110mph in the corners as im hanging off the bike, by this time he is in my mirrors way back there, now that was fun, to be able to show those young wipper snappers us older riders still got it, well ill never be the same again, by far I made the perfect right choice for me, I ride my bike without getting off the saddle except for lunch 8-10 hours in ths saddle, the stock seat is perfect, the stock windcscreen is better than the k1200s, up to 75mph with my full face visor up before it snaps down perfect clean smooth air, perfect seating position no modifiations needed,the bike is so nimble and light and responsive, I absolutly fell in Love with this one, OK this may be wierd to you reading this, on one absolutly beautiful country canyon road called deadmans creek road at the end of the canyon of about 35 miles of high speed canyon carving twisties with perfectly banked corners here in Washington State I actually got off my bike got on the ground face down and kissed the pavement, this is the only bike that made me feel so good inside,this K1200R Sport by far has to be the best factory stock bike ive ever ridden to date, the only bike i have not ridden is the hp2 and the r1200st, s1000r....Matthew

Back