• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riders from Upstate NY to Tenn Rally

Anyone riding/camping to the rally in Tenn from upstate NY? I would like to pal out with folks heading in that direction and back. I want to leave the weekend before on Sat or Sunday and return sometime mid week after the rally.

Greg '02 R1150R....:dance

Let's talk about details when you can...

Riding from Maine

Hi Greg,

May ride through upstate NY but can't leave till Tuesday and will be some long days. Unfortunately we have company at our camp in Greenville till Tue. AM.

Check out my post (Riding from Northern Maine) as I got good ideas for routes from NY to TN.

See you there,

Bill
06 R1200RT

Riding from Qu?®bec

Hi Greg,
Will ride from Granby Qu?®bec to Moa rallye. Leaving on early Sunday morning. For the return, will take the full week to come back. Please send me a personnal message with your phone number so I can get in contact with you. will discust route etc....

mike
07 1200gs

We are leaving Monday morning from Southern NY

and will be taking a nice leisurely 2 1/2 days to get to the rally. Will be camping in KOA campgrounds that i have mapped out.

You're more than welcome to join us if you like.

scott and chris

hey there Somers NY, Westchester Co.NY here. i'll be hitting the slab Tues. to Front Royal VA before hopping on the BRP. gonna take 2 days to get to JC but if you want a riding partner for the return trip let me know as were practically neighbors. think i will leave for home Mon the 20th and i am open to just about anything from a quick one day run up the slab or a few days of back roads for the return trip. if your interested PM or e-mail me. gforman7618@optonline.net

Riding to rally from upstate NY.

Hi Greg,
Will ride from Granby Qu?®bec to Moa rallye. Leaving on early Sunday morning. For the return, will take the full week to come back. Please send me a personnal message with your phone number so I can get in contact with you. will discust route etc....

mike
07 1200gs

Hi Mike,
Bill, from Greenville, ME and I are leaving from Rensselaerville, NY on Monday morning for Tenn and the rally. If you are interested in joining the two of us, let me know. I'm riding up to Lake George, NY to meet him on Sunday afternoon around 3pm and then riding to my home where we're staying until Mon am when we leave and camp along the way to the rally. Maybe get there on Wed or Thursday. Returning after the rally by Wednesday to Albany, NY area.

Greg
11gspeck@gmail.com

Hi Greg,
find in the 2009 bmw owners anonymous, somebody living in rensselaerville.
I have called the phone number listed and did leave a message. I will call tonight around 09.00.
mike

Hey trashman

Yes, we have in similiar circles on this (and other) riding communities, but our timing hasn't been in synch.

We will be leaving Sunday and taking two days to get home. Weather forecast for those days is wet....

scott

hey there Somers NY, Westchester Co.NY here. i'll be hitting the slab Tues. to Front Royal VA before hopping on the BRP. gonna take 2 days to get to JC but if you want a riding partner for the return trip let me know as were practically neighbors. think i will leave for home Mon the 20th and i am open to just about anything from a quick one day run up the slab or a few days of back roads for the return trip. if your interested PM or e-mail me. gforman7618@optonline.net

Back