• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I finally bit the bullet

BandAidMan

I must admit have have been trolling for a numbers of months and my conscious finally got the best of me and I joined. I have found the forum members to be very thoughtful and willing to share their knowledge. I am glad to now be a part of the community.

BandAidMan, please allow me to be the first forum respondent to say a hearty "welcome and hello!" to you. Tell us a little about yourself, like what do you ride? :thumb

Welcome to a club filled with wonderful and helpful people! It seems that I learn something hear each week.

Join in :blah and have some fun!

GeoBeemer

Glad to have you here.

Do you ride a Beemer? If so, how about posting a pic of your bike.

If not, how about posting a pic of your bike? :thumb :thumb

Back