• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First Sunday Ephrata

terham

BeemerBoy
I decided at the last minute to head up to First Sunday in Ephrata today. Rode the /5 and had a great ride out and back. Beautiful weather and many, many bikes there. I saw two other /5s along with plenty of other beemers.

A few of the sights from this morning.

557090652_Ywq65-L.jpg

557090856_qiQbS-L.jpg

557091135_RDqhq-L.jpg

557091378_34KFE-L.jpg

557091357_uSAU8-L.jpg

557091791_i6r5T-L.jpg

557091640_uKPD3-L.jpg

557091913_882gL-L.jpg

557092427_m8RN4-L.jpg

Anyone else get there today?

Sorry I didn't make it, would have liked to see you. Today was "Biker Sunday" at church. A large number rode to church, got preffered parking, then a smaller goup (37 bikes, many 2-up) went up to the Ronald McDonald House in Hershey, PA where we unloaded a trailer of food and paper products donated for the families who stay there while an ill child is at Hershey Med. They do a great job for the families.

I hope to make Ephrata next month. Lawn Fire Company does a great job with their breakfast which is the third Sunday every month. Another local event will be "Bike Night@ LCBC" which will have live music (classic rock/country) and award winning BBQ which is the first and third Thursday evenings every month through the summer, 7-9pm. This isn't a fund raiser of any kind, well except for the BBQ, Hess's BBQ is a for profit catering service/vendor that has agreed to be there each week.

No matter where you were today, it has been a great day for riding after all the rain we have had!

It always amazes me to see such a wide variety of bikes and people at First Sunday.

I rode yesterday - all of 30 work-related miles. Unfortunately, I haven't been riding much at all. Our bathroom remodel has lasted weeks longer than originally scheduled. Another two weeks and we should be back to our usual riding schedule.

Tracy

Yup, I was there

I decided at the last minute to head up to First Sunday in Ephrata today. Rode the /5 and had a great ride out and back. Beautiful weather and many, many bikes there. I saw two other /5s along with plenty of other beemers.

Anyone else get there today?

Hi Terence:

This was my first time there this year, and I was AMAZED at the number and variety of bikes in attendance. Wow, simply amazing for such a "small" event. I guess the perfect weather sure didn't hurt!

Did you see the bike with the small block Chevy engine? Crazy stuff. Can't imagine how hot that thing gets when riding.

Anyway, I won't make it to the July one, but will be there for August. Look for the blue F800ST - didn't see any others there this time!

I think I saw you. The BMWs stick in my mind and I remember a blue 800ST.

If you saw this, it was me...

557092094_TL93U-L.jpg

Back