• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello all

A

atyourservice

Ive been a bit of a fly on the wall visiting this site. Finally found the right airhead for the garage and the road. I have several vintage bikes, actually all of them are vintage. Nortons, Triumphs, a BSA, etc. All of which I have restored. Now an R60/5. I look forward to getting aquainted as I know precious little about these bikes and already have a small issue. Thanks
Jason Delacroix

Welcome aboard

I know I speak for many that we are eager for a photo of your airhead. Feel free to ask questions. Most of the advice will be valid and well reasoned. :wave

glad to have you here.

Post your problem over in the Airheads forum and someone will get you figured out. :thumb

Welcome to the Forum. great people and good info here. Airhead forum is the place for specifics on your ride.

Love to see photos of all the old stuff so if you got 'em....

If you have any questions, ideas, or thoughts, don't hesitate and once again... Welcome!

Good to have another airhead owner here.

Welcome to the forum. Please post a picture of your bike so we can all drool.

Lots of good info and good people here. You have come to the right place.

Back