• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bean Tour Question

kantuckid

I have looked at a map and wonder if it makes sense for me to sign up for the tour in view of the fact that I am supposed to work reservation starting at 4p.m. that same day?I have no idea of traffic gridlock issues and if I'll miss something after the bean tour ends,i.e., cookout mentioned? Thanks in advance!:ear

You should be able to make that no problem. It is a very nice ride out there and back "the good way" but if need be you can quickly get back to I-81 and slab it back to the rally. And if you are a couple minutes late, at least you won't need a dinner break! I say, sign on up! :laugh

Thanks! I guess the other issue might become , who wants to work the registration desk with somebody that just ate a cookout at a "bean factory"!

Directions

I have signed up and have received the form that says I have signed up.

I am still waiting for the directions to the factory that the Bean Tour information said that I will get.

??

I have signed up and have received the form that says I have signed up.

I am still waiting for the directions to the factory that the Bean Tour information said that I will get.

??

We are working on getting that information out to the participants now. We will also have info at the Hospitality Desk inside the Country Store. This tour will be a lot of fun. Stay tuned for the details!
Thanks!

How many people attending bean tour?

Does it make sense to ride together? Maybe there should be a meeting point for all those going. Wife and I are looking forward to meeting Duke. :)
See yall then!

Directions to Chesnut Hill from the Rally

I have signed up myself and five other riders, but have received no directions from the rally site to the plant at Chesnut Hill, TN.

How do I get there?

When the online sign up problems(no hard feelings!) resulted in my missing the bean boat, I was supposedly put on a waiting list for openings. There was no mention of "going on your own" and my understanding/assumption would be that they are feeding and touring a limited amount of people? I therefore volunteered to work Thursday a.m., rather than thinking I could "go on my own". :blah:blah:blah

Back