• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

V.O.I.C.E. Communications Connections

rapz

I've got an '05 LT with the new VOICE communications system and I'd like to know how to connect (specifically what type cable/s I need) my iPod and and XM Roady to the system. Seems my dealer has no idea.:confused:

I don't have a specific answer for you, but I would bet there are people who have solved this problem at www.bmwlt.net (if you haven't already tried there).

Question - Is there a com system that is compatable with the R1200CLC stereo/cd unit? I'd like to add to this system so I can communicate with my passenger and actually hear/use the cd player.

Back