• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tire Vendors @ Rally ?

For the rallys I have gone to, there has always been someone selling tires.

That being said, you would be FAR, FAR, FAR (did I mention FAR?) better off getting your tire needs taken care of before or after the rally, elsewhere. I know people who have lost a whole day of riding just waiting to get tires changed when they were "second in line".

I did it fast;

At one Rally in Trenton, Ont.,Canada at the National Rally, I did the tire thing and got quick service and they were BUSY indeed. I TOOK my tires/wheels from the bike and gave them the rims, for very quick service and they like it this way usually:). Made my tire thing very nice and the tire vendor appreciated it too. They will run out of tires, as this has been the case many times over. Randy:thumb :usa

Back