• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Garmin GPS V

wack

I am almost certain of the answer already but thought I'd try any way.. Does anyone know of a way to easily use garmin based software for the GPS V (or another mapping software that is compatible) on the mac platform?? I know from the Garmin site they don't have the software yet and the do offer a way to connect the two by building your own cable!!! Just curious?? Maybe I need to switch gps brand? I won't give up my mac!!

Thanks for the tip on that great web site. I guess I will have to suck it up and get that virtual p.c. program. I read the success stories and am encouraged but no one mentioned using a GPS V but I imagine they are all similar and I should have success. Thanks again.

Back